Friday 24 February 2012

Glitter fever...

The first product I shall talk about is a new nail varnish I have bought. I was looking for a full on glitter polish for my bday meal next week as every birthday girl deserves full on glitter ( even at ahem 27 eek ) and found a great affordable one in miss sporty 'sparkle touch' that only cost £1.99, now I know the packaging may not be dresser worthy and admittedly it did take 5-6 coats to get the desired affect although these did dry very quickly but I am really pleased with the finished look and i am also going to try it layered over a nude varnish and play about with different colours under this as I think you could achieve some really pretty finishes. It is finished with Barry M top coat.

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    This looks quite a good glitter nailvarnish, I recommend the Topshop glitter polishes too :)

    You’ve been nominated by me for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’, congratulations!
    See my blog for details if you would like to take part,
    Amy x
    alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh will have to try out the top shop ones thank you and thanks for the award I shall do mine tomorrow! ( I am also a little scared of the dark and run up the stairs like a scaredy cat! ) x

    ReplyDelete